REOPENING OF CHILD CARE – PRIORITIZING PROCESS
As our centres reopen, restrictions will limit the amount of spaces available.
Child care spaces will open to families with children from infancy up to 13 years of age based on space availability, and initial registration Pre-COVID-19, within the priority areas listed below:
- Families already receiving Emergency Child Care
- An individual who work in child care centre and actively at work
- All parents/guardians who must work or attend school outside the home
- All parents/guardians who must work or attend school remotely
- Families with special circumstances that would benefit from children returning to care (i.e. Special Needs, CAS referral, etc.)
- All other families requiring child care services
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.