EarlyON Child and Family centres offer:
- FREE, fun and culturally diverse, learning programs! Early screening for children’s development.
- Information and training sessions with guest speakers.
- Links to community partners and programs.
- Nutritional snacks, coffee and tea for the parents.
- Advice and expertise by experienced staff who are caring, competent, curious, capable of complex thinking and rich in potential is shared!
Programs offered at our sites:
Play Groups: Parents and chil- dren engage in exploring the world around them. Ages 0-6
Little Einstein: Children will learn through: Play, Inquiry, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking and continue Innovating and Experimenting. Ages 0-6
Baby and Me: Newcomers can meet other parents and enjoy quiet time. Ages 0-18 months
Play ‘N’ learn: The children devel- op critical thinking skills, and par- ticipate in new original activities. Ages 0-6
Let’s get Dirty: Children are allowed to make messes and explore materials and new textures . Ages 0-6
The Breakfast Club: Come and en- joy a healthy breakfast on Saturday mornings. Ages 0-6 (A schedule is available and RSVP is required)
All our programs offer a healthy snack, water or milk along with coffee and tea for the parents.
Child and Family Centres
Our Centres are warm and inviting, parents and children engage in play-time activities, arts and crafts, songs and special activities.,
As parents we are our children’s first teachers, so why not take advantage of that? EarlyON offers quality experiences that promote long life learning , good health and success!!
New resources and opportunities will be shared.
We are located at the following sites:
West Nipissing Child Care Corporation
École Jeunesse Active
130 Ligar St, Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 3H4